With the help of ADR reporting app, Physicians – Nurses – Pharmacists, can instantly report any suspected Adverse Drug Reaction, to NCC PvPI, from all over India.
To download the ADR Rerporting Mobile Application follow the below link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ting&hl=en
1. Is Customized for Reporter, the Reporter Information needs to be filled only once.
2. Has Auto-entry, a drug once reported goes into database and gets displayed upon next reporting.
3. ADR’s due to Fixed drug Combinations can be reported with a single entry regarding their, dosage regimen, labeling details & indications.
4. Paperless & Instantaneous Submission.
5. Algorithm Based Causality Assessment, based on WHO criteria.
6. Option to choose nearest or Preferred AMC (Adverse drug reaction Monitoring Center).
7. Incentive to reporter - An auto generated copy of duly filled suspected ADR form as .pdf file, is sent as acknowledgement to the reporters email account, for his record, review & research purpose.
For further queries or suggestions related to Suspected Adverse Drug Reaction(ADR) Reporting, please feel free to contact, NCC -PvPI on Helpline No. 1800-180-3024 (Toll Free) or via, email at [email protected]. We look forward to hear back from you.
Confidentiality: Programme staff is not expected to and will not disclose the reporter’s identity in response to a request from the public. Submission of a report does not constitute an admission that medical personnel or manufacturer or the product caused or contributed to the reaction.