Enclosed a GDT Deprecription Guidelines for your reference
This manual is organized into five main sections:
- Preparing to develop a deprescribing guideline
- Establishing a GDT and preparing for its tasks
- Drafting the guideline
- Conducting clinical and stakeholder reviews
- Facilitating knowledge mobilization
This manual also details the procedures for,
- Antihyperglycemics Deprescribing Algorithm
- Antipsychotic (AP) Deprescribing Algorithm
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Deprescribing Algorithm
- Benzodiazepine & Z-Drug (BZRA) Deprescribing Algorithm
- Cholinesterase Inhibitor (ChEI) and Memantine Deprescribing Algorithm
This video helps viewers understand:
- The rationale for evidence-based deprescribing guidelines.
- The process used for developing the deprescribing guidelines.
- The steps that a health care professional and patient need to go through to make and carry out safe deprescribing processes.
To Download Deprescribing Guidelines and Algorithms - Click Here