While practising social distancing, people can travel to work (including public transport). For non-essential activities outside the workplace or attendance at schools, universities and childcare - social distancing includes:
- Avoiding crowds and mass gatherings where it is difficult to keep the appropriate distance away from others
- Avoiding small gatherings in enclosed spaces, for example family celebrations
- Attempting to keep a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and other people where possible, for example when they are out and about in public place.
- Avoiding shaking hands, hugging, or kissing other people
- Avoiding visiting vulnerable people, such as those in aged care facilities or hospitals, infants, or people with compromised immune systems due to illness or medical treatment.
Download Here -