PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Are you an Indian community pharmacist? Join our forum to discuss medical shop services and business ideas, online pharmacy stores, inventory management etc.
Forum rules: The material, content provided by this forum is for informational purpose only and is not intended for substitute to medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. General rules are applicable for this forum- Find Here
Indian Pharmacist Oath -

I swear by the code of ethics of Pharmacy Council of India, in relation to the community and shall act as an integral part of health care team.

I shall uphold the laws and standards governing my profession.

I shall strive to perfect and enlarge my knowledge to contribute to the advancement of pharmacy and public health.

I shall follow the system which I consider best for Pharmaceutical care and counseling of patients.

I shall endeavor to discover and manufacture drugs of quality to alleviate sufferings of humanity.

I shall hold in confidence the knowledge gained about the patients in connection with my professional practice and never divulge unless compelled to do so by the law.

I shall associate with organizations having their objectives for betterment of the profession of Pharmacy and make contribution to carry out the work of those organizations.

While I continue to keep this oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of pharmacy respected by all, at all times !

Should I trespass and violate this oath, may the reverse be my lot !

In the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals, mergers a[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights