Greetings from Ahana Hospitals ………
Ahana Hospital was established in 2008. Ahana Hospital has grown to a 120-bed, multi-
the facility, multi-location Neurology, and Psychiatric facility in the northern part of Madurai.
It believes in providing affordable care, good treatment facilities, and putting patients first.
We have an opening for Research Co-Ordinator. Please find the job details below.
Position Name: Research Co-Ordinator
Salary: Rs. 12000
Qualification: MSc zoology, MSc Microbiology, MSc. Biotechnology,M.pharm, Mtech biotechnology
Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
1. Plans and coordinates the initiation of the research study protocol, and the ensuring adherence to operating policies and procedures.
2. Plans, implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
3. Coordinates research subjects and/or volunteers, as appropriate to specific study
objectives and work scope.
4. Ensures the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities.
5. Coordinates the day-to-day activities of any technical support staff.
6. Coordinates the provision of support services to investigators and researchers.
7. Monitors the progress of research activities; develops and maintains records of research activities, and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by investigators,
administrators, sponsors/CRO, and/or regulatory bodies.
8. To participate in clinical floor activities on an ongoing basis with research staff to ensure adequate clinical support for trial activities.
9. To perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Should have good Oral and written communication skills
Computer competency including proficiency in Microsoft word and Exel
Interested candidates can forward their resume to *[email protected]* and for more details reach us out in the below mentioned number
*Contact person: HR*