First, we would like to thank all the registered forum members for supporting us by involving in various forum discussions and giving your valuable inputs. Similarly, we expect other members also to actively involve and contribute in discussions/topics to make the forum more effective and informative to all. Guest members are requested to make your registration and introduce yourself to the group members and join in the specialty wise groups. In this context we prepared a guidelines for the newly registered members to understand our concepts, activities and member rules of PharmD Info – Forum. Read further to understand more about us.
PharmD Info – Forum has EIGHT Major Forum Titles such as,
1. New to PharmD Info?
Are you are new to our forum? Start from here to make your registration, introduce yourself to the group members and you can find answers for FAQs. Also, you can make request and join specialty wise forum groups based on your interest or current designation. Note: You can connect to PharmD Info using your social network account credentials too. Interested to post a new topic for discussion? Learn How
2. Pharmacy Courses ( Open for all)
Members or Guests can find and discuss various pharmacy courses related topics under this forum. We encourage members to post your question or provide answers related to PharmD, M Pharm, B Pharm, D Pharm, and Ph.D and other Add on Credential Courses related details, admission procedures and entrance exams, scope of pharmacy courses, curriculum and relevant topics under this forum title.
3. Pharmacy Study Notes (Open for Pharmacy Students and Academicians)
This forum is open for the pharmacy students, academicians and subject matter experts. Registered members can upload and download pharmacy courses ( PharmD, B Pharm, M Pharm etc.) related study notes or materials and documents. Additionally you can find or upload or discuss Pharmacy Case Studies, Project related Discussions, Free Massive Open Online Courses, Question Banks for GPAT, NAPLEX, DI and other University related examinations related information's.
4. Pharmacy Practice (Open for the Practicing Pharmacists, Healthcare Professionals and Patients)
We invite Clinical, Hospital and Community Pharmacists to join under dedicated specialty wise forums. Members can discuss and develop your understanding on pharmaceutical care services, treatment guidelines and etc. In addition to that we have made disease related forums for patients to discuss various health-related topics with pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
5. Pharma Research (Open for the Researchers)
Researchers can join this open forum to make your discussions on fellowships and grants, online journal clubs, research publications, statistics and clinical trail updates and etc.
6. Pharmaceutical Industry (Open for Industrial Pharmacist)
Its a dedicated forum for pharmaceutical industrial specialists to discuss on various pharmaceutic guidelines like FDA, ICH-GCP , QA QC SOPs, Indian Pharma Companies Directory, Pharma and Share Marketing etc.
7. Pharmacist Jobs (Open for all the Pharmacists. Recruitment Agencies, Pharma Companies)
Members can find all pharmacy job related notifications from this forum. Course wise ( B Pharm, PharmD, M Pharm) and Specificity Wise ( Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Clinical Research, Faculty Jobs) Government and Private Job alerts can be posted by the company HRs and Recruiting Agencies.
8. Pharma News (Open for all the Pharmacy Colleges and Members)
Under this forum members can discuss and post topics related pharmaceutical news, pharmaceutical conferences, workshops and seminar related information's. In addition to that we have included dedicated Faculty of Pharmacy forum for the academicians to discuss various ICT enabled teaching methodologies and techniques, faculty development programs, NBA and NAAC Accreditation etc.
In addition to the above major forums, we have more than 75 sub-forums in our PharmD Info. Additional sub-forum titles can be made based your request to the moderators team. The information you share on the forum will benefit others and vice versa by sharing their knowledge and views. We would like to give a few hints for the individual teams/ members for making their active participation by generating the forum topics/contents and etc. To learn how to post a new topic- Click Here
General Instructions to the PharmD Info- Members
( Members are requested to note the followings before they proceed )
- Only registered members are allowed to make the topics/reply in our forum. To register - ucp.php?mode=register
- Make your post/topic on the suitable major or sub-forums
- Your topics will be reviewed and approved by the moderators based on the content quality and relevance
- Additionally, Your topic will be verified by the system automatically for similarity check with the existing posted forum topics before it gets posted or approved. So avoid posting similar topics for discussion.
- The Auto-pruning system is activated in all the forums and your approved topic may be auto-deleted if it's not viewed in a month by any guests/members. So make you are posting valuable content/replies.
- Based on your contribution you will be rewarded with PharmD Info - BB Points (To know more - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1824 )
- Make your own contents and avoid plagiarism and copyrighted materials (Don’t Copy paste the information’s from other websites and other sources as such)
- Members can join in various PharmD Info – Teams such as; Academician, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Pharmacist, Moderators and etc. Visit PharmD Info Team - memberlist.php?mode=team
- Respect other member’s views and ideas even if it's not aligned with your ideas and make sure the decorum is well maintained, Based on the warning counts or repeated offenders will be blocked by the system automatically
- If you have any technical issues or doubts feel free to approach Admin or Mention your issues at Suggestion forum - viewforum.php?f=14
- This website is purely meant for knowledge-sharing purposes only and we don’t encourage members to discuss any sort of internal or governing body related issues.
- Subscribe to the Forums/Topics to receive the updates and to continue your discussions, You will receive notifications through email or user control panel.
- We value your suggestions and ideas and it will be taken it to considerations by the moderators of PharmD Info - Forum