First, we would like to thank all the registered forum members for joining and supporting us & we hope that the posted topics and its related contents were useful to you. As you may aware that PharmD Info- forum is open for all the Indian Pharmacy Graduates/Students and we aim to form an interactive and dedicated professional online platform for exchanging real-time experience and knowledge through forum discussions.
Also, we thank our members, who spent their valuable time and shared their knowledge and content through forum discussions. Similarly, we expect other members also to actively involve and contribute in discussions/topics and share their knowledge, questions & answers or contents to make the forum more effective and informative to all.
In this context, we prepared a rough guideline for the members to understand our concepts and activity involved behind PharmD Info – Forum.
PharmD Info – Forum has EIGHT Major Forum Titles such as,
1. Pharmacy Education (Open for the Students and Academicians)
2. Pharmacy Practice (Open for the Practicing Pharmacists)
3. Clinical Research (Open for the Researchers)
4. Indian Patients Forum (Open for the Patients who need support and guidance)
5. Doctors Forum (Open for the Doctors who interested in inter-professional discussions)
6. Pharmaceutical Industry (Open for Industrial Pharmacist)
7. Pharmacist Jobs (Open for all the Pharmacists and Recruitment Agencies)
8. Pharma News (Open for all the Pharmacy Colleges and Members)
Additionally, we have more than 21 subforums as the branches of above mentioned major forums.
How you can contribute to our PharmD Info - forum community?
PharmD Info – Forum is open to all the pharmacy graduates/students, doctors, and patients. The information you share on the forum will benefit others and vice versa by sharing their knowledge and thoughts. In this section we would like to give a few hints for the individual teams/ members for making their active participation by generating the forum topics/contents and etc.
In general, we expect the members to share the followings but it’s not limited to the same,
- Study Materials (B Pharm, M Pharm, Pharm.D)
- University Model Question Papers (Including GPAT and etc.)
- Your college seminar/workshop/conference brochures
- Group Discussions (e.g. Higher Study Guidance, Case Discussions)
- New Drug Safety Alerts (FDA, CDSCO, and DCGI Alerts)
- New Drug Information’s
- Patient Education Materials
- Questions & Answers (Anything related to Pharmacy Related Subject)
- Drug regulations and its related discussions
- Ethical Issues and Clinical Research
- The research method of Statistics Related Questions/Answers
- Tips for Journals and Manuscript Writing
- Drug and Disease Information (Hypertension and Diabetes Patients Questions & Answers)
- Clinical Pharmacy Services – Method & Discussions
- Job Notifications
- Pharma News
General Instructions to the PharmD Info- Members
Members are requested to note the followings before they proceed,
- Only registered members are allowed to make the topics/reply in our forum. To register - ucp.php?mode=register
- Make your post/topic on the suitable major or subforums
- Your topics will be reviewed and approved by the moderators based on the content quality and relevance
- Additionally, Your topic will be verified by the system automatically for similarity with the existing posted forum topics before it gets posted or approved. So avoid posting similar topics for discussion.
- The Auto-pruning system is activated in all the forums and your approved topic may be auto-deleted if it's not viewed in a month by any guests/members. So make you are posting valuable content/replies.
- Based on your contribution you will be rewarded with PharmD Info - BB Points (To know more - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1824 )
- Make your own contents and avoid plagiarism and copyrighted materials (Don’t Copy paste the information’s from other websites and other sources as such)
- Members can join in various PharmD Info – Teams such as; Academician, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Pharmacist, Moderators and etc. Visit PharmD Info Team - memberlist.php?mode=team
- Respect other member’s views and ideas even if it's not aligned with your ideas and make sure the decorum is well maintained, Based on the warning counts or repeated offenders will be blocked by the system automatically
- If you have any technical issues or doubts feel free to approach Admin or Mention your issues at Suggestion forum - viewforum.php?f=14
- This website is purely meant for knowledge-sharing purposes only and we don’t encourage members to discuss any shorts of internal or governing body issues.
- Subscribe to the Forums/Topics to receive the updates and to continue your discussions, You will receive notifications through email or user control panel.
- We value your suggestions and ideas and it will be taken it to considerations by the moderators of PharmD Info - Forum