Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowships (CPH) in the Early Career category are open only to applicants who are clinicians and public health researchers starting their independent research career but require a fellowship supervisor to acquire skills, training and resources to complete their project.
• Applicants must be in the final year of MD/MS/MPH/PhD studies or have up to four years of postdoctoral/post-MD/post-MS/post-MPH or equivalent research experience.
• Applicants do not require a PhD to apply but must demonstrate commensurate research experience for the particular scheme.
• Qualifying clinical degree must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• Total Project Budget — Up to ₹1.9 Crores
• Salary — Up to ₹13.4 Lakhs per year
• Contingency — ₹2.5 Lakhs
Support for work outside the host institution up to 24 Months ($3000 per month subsistence in addition to personal support)
Funding for travel to meetings up to ₹1.5 Lakhs/year
The duration of the fellowship is five years.
Applications open in the month of January and close in the month of February/March
https://indiaalliance.org/fellowshiptyp ... ellowships