This scheme is meant for newly qualified postdoctoral scientists who wish to undertake high-quality research and establish themselves as independent researchers in areas of biomedical sciences that is relevant to human and animal welfare.
• Applicants with -1 to 4 years’ experience post PhD
• Applicants in the final year of their PhD
• Total Project Budget — Up to ₹1.7 Crores
• Salary — Up to ₹10.3 Lakhs per year
• Contingency — ₹2.5 Lakhs
• Provision for recruiting one technical support staff, expenses for which have to be borne from the total project budget allotted
Additional expenses —
support for work outside the host institution up to 24 Months ($3000 per month subsistence in addition to personal support)
funding for travel to meetings up to ₹1.5 Lakhs/year
The duration of the fellowship is five years.
The applications launch during the month of July and close in the month of August.
https://indiaalliance.org/fellowshiptyp ... ellowships