Part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, Individual Fellowships (IF) are meant for experienced researchers looking to boost their career by working abroad.
Researchers from India are eligible for the European Fellowship type of the Individual Fellowships.
• are open to researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world
• can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave
• can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position
• are tenable in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years
• Experienced researchers from across the world
• Applicants with a doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline
The grant provides an allowance to cover living, travel and family costs. In addition, the EU con- tributes to the training, networking and research costs of the fellow, as well as to the management and indirect costs of the project. The grant is awarded to the host organization, usually a university, research center or a company in Europe.
These fellowships last for one to two years.
The applications open once a year.
https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecuri ... owships_en
https://indiabioscience.org/news/2020/o ... ellowships