This fellowship programme provides opportunity for scientists, technologists, engineers and social scientists to develop skills and contribute to STI policymaking process at various stages in government, academia and industry.
• Senior Policy Fellow: PhD with 3 years of policy experience, Age Limit: 42 years
• Postdoctoral Policy Fellow: PhD, Age Limit: 40 years
• Young Policy Professional: Master’s degree, Age Limit: 30 years
In all three tracks, age relaxation of 3 years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
1. Senior Policy Fellow:
Consolidated fellowship of ₹98,000 per month
Up to ₹2,00,000 per year to cover research-related costs, travel and contingency (based on the Committee’s decision)
2. Postdoctoral Policy Fellow:
Consolidated fellowship of ₹80,000 per month
Up to ₹1,50,000 per year to cover research-related costs, travel and contingency ( based on the Committee’s decision)
3. Young Policy Professional:
Consolidated fellowship of ₹44,000 per month
Up to ₹1,00,000 per year to cover research-related costs and contingency (based on the
All three fellowship tracks are designed for two years with a possible extension of one more year.
https://dst.gov.in/news/call-applicatio ... cy-fellow- ships-programme-last-date