Latest Indian Pharma News, Pharmacist Day Celebrations, Pharmacy Council of India Notifications, Seminars and Conferences Alerts. Marketing News
Forum rules: Forum rules: Dear User, Kindly read our forum rules before you proceed with our PharmD Info, Your first 5 posts/topics requires moderator approval and this website is purely meant for educational and knowledge sharing purpose only so you should not make any topics/replies/messages which criticize, threaten or abuse any member, pharmacy governing bodies and organizations. Your post will be deleted automatically by our BB Pruning System if your topic is not viewed by members for more than 5 days. So, make sure that your topics and its related contents are unique and valuable. We expect you to be an active member of our forum to continue with your free membership.Kindly note that if a member received more than five warnings from moderator/members they will be blocked automatically by our Bulletin Board system.
ADR Form should have at least four sections which should be completed:
1. Patient information:
- patient identifier - age at time of event or date of birth - gender - weight
2. Adverse event or product problem:
- description of event or problem - date of event - date of this report - relevant tests/laboratory data (if available) - other relevant patient information/history - outcomes attributed to adverse event
3. Suspected medication (s):
- name (Generic and brand name) - dose, frequency & route used - therapy date - diagnosis for use - event abated after use stopped or dose reduced - batch number - expiration date - event reappeared after reintroduction of the treatment - concomitant medical products and therapy dates
- name, address and telephone number - speciality and occupation
The completed ADR Report Form should be sent to the national or regional ADR centre or to the manufacturer of the suspected product.
Yellow4Green-SMS1.gif (18.04 KiB) Viewed 2319 times
PharmD Info is an online forum dedicated to the pharmacy professionals. The goal of this website is to create a good communication platform in the web for the pharmacists to enhance their knowledge,skills and Inter-professional relationships through various online discussions.