PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Leave your valuable suggestions to improve our forum PharmD Info. Based on members request new forum tiles can be made.Members can raise topics to get any technical support regarding Forum and E-Learn system. e.g. New forum Request, Moderator access, Copy Right Issues,Technical Support and etc.
Forum rules: General rules are applicable for this forum- Find Here
A user, Pratima Singh, has applied with the following information using the application form.

E-mail address: [email protected]
Applying for: Subject Matter Expert
Reason for applying: I am Pharm D graduate and now working in Mallya Hospital as a Clinical Pharmacist. My ambition is to recognize and establish Pharm D in India and also establish specialized clinical pharmacists in all the hospitals including government and military hospitals in view of public welfare.
Pratima Singh wrote:I am Pharm D graduate and now working in Mallya Hospital as a Clinical Pharmacist. My ambition is to recognize and establish Pharm D in India and also establish specialized clinical pharmacists in all the hospitals including government and military hospitals in view of public welfare.
Hi, Dr.Pratima Singh,

Good to know your interest and keep that spirit,

You can be involved in developing course work modules for our members on various titles.

Visit this page to know the out line of Online Course Work modules which we developed as Learning Management System

Page: http://www.pharmdinfo.com/elearn/index.php

Based on your further queries i will reply to you.

Regards
ADMIN

In the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals, mergers a[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights