PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Research funding schemes, UGC Approved Journals, Project Protocols, Clinical Study Designs, Clinical Trails Registry and Regulation, Biostatistics Forum.
Forum rules: General rules are applicable for this forum- Find Here
N O T I F I C A T I O N
[Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programs for 2015-16]
Applications are invited for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programs (Full Time / Part Time) in various disciplines of Health Sciences including Inter-disciplinary Research of the KLE University for the academic year 2015-16.

The candidates desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid programs may download the same from the University website and submit the duly filled applications along-with requisite documents through proper channel accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, KLE University for Ph.D Courses payable at Belagavi so as to reach the Director Academic Affairs, KLE University, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi - 590010, Karnataka on or before 5.00 PM on 20th May 2015.

The University has disseminated the complete details of the Ph.D. Programs on the University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in

In the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals, mergers a[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights