[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 76: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1
Oats contain a mold-related toxin called ochratoxin A (OTA) that's been linked to kidney cancer in animal studies - PharmD Info

PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Important: Only registered member will have complete access on this forum --- Register Here
Its an inter-professional and collaborative learning platform for the doctors and other healthcare professionals to discuss on various healthcare issues and views with pharmacy professionals. Pharmacist also can assist and share your ideas for the better therapeutic outcomes based on clear evidence. E.g: Drug Information, Decision Analysis and EBM.
Forum rules: The contents of the pharmdinfo.com, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the pharmdinfo.com Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Pharmdinfo.com Site!

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 108 immediately. pharmdinfo.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site