PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Research funding schemes, UGC Approved Journals, Project Protocols, Clinical Study Designs, Clinical Trails Registry and Regulation, Biostatistics Forum.
Forum rules: Dear User, Kindly read our forum rules before you proceed with our PharmD Info, Your first 5 posts/topics requires moderator approval and this website is purely meant for educational and knowledge sharing purpose only so you should not make any topics/replies/messages which criticize, threaten or abuse any member, pharmacy governing bodies and organizations. Your post will be deleted automatically by our BB Pruning System if your topic is not viewed by members for more than 5 days. So, make sure that your topics and its related contents are unique and valuable. We expect you to be an active member of our forum to continue with your free membership.Kindly note that if a member received more than five warnings from moderator/members they will be blocked automatically by our Bulletin Board system.
Dear All, Hope you all doing well,

Myself Meda Venkatasubbaiah, associate professor, Department of pharmacy practice, P Rami Reddy College of pharmacy Kadapa, AP

As part of my PhD i am doing survey on KAP of PV among all Healthcare professionals, I am requesting all PharmD , Medical and staff, to Kindly participate in this survey and ask your intern students to participate in this survey and support me in the successful completion of my research.

You can find the survey link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MoKOFh ... hhHJ0/edit

Thank you