Submission of Pharmacy Teaching Faculty Details in PCI Website -
A secured Login ID for your college has been created with which you can access the online facility available in “www.pci.nic.in”. To login into this system, please follow the following steps:-
1. Go to “www.pci.nic.in”.
2. Click on the link: “DIGI-PHARMed” on top of the homepage or Click Here
3. Check the Faculty Corner Section and Click on Faculty Registration
3. You need to fill the Registration Form as "Faculty" and fill all other relevant information asked in the form. (Note: Don't use any special characters when filling the form. Also make you that you registered as "Faculty")
4. Enter reCAPTCHA and Click on "Submit"
5. Login DIGIPHARMed Portal with your User Credentials
6. After successful registration, you are requested to update the followings,
- Faculty Profile
- Faculty Registration (In this process you need to link your profile with your present working institution)
- Faculty Education Details
- Faculty Workload Details
Additionally, You can enter your Continuous Education Details, Awardee Details and Intellectual Property Registrations if applicable.
Common Instructions: Before you start
1. Make sure that you have your Institution Passcode before you start this registration process. (Ask your college administration or Pharmacy College Principal to provide it)
2. You need a valid email id, profile picture, your identity card (Passport or Ration Card or Aadhaar can be used for this purpose) Courses completion certificates can also be uploaded if relevant.
3. Keep your files Ready only as an Image Files (JPEG, PNG, JPG etc.) And make sure that your file size is not exceeding 1 MB in size.
With the launching of the revised website, it shall be mandatory for the pharmacy institutions to place their faculty details in the prescribed format available on the PCI website and update it as and when any change in faculty position takes place. Similarly, the online facility would also be extended for submission of the SIF application at a later date.