PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Are you an Industrial Pharmacist? Join our Pharmacist Forum to discuss various pharmaceutical guidelines, Manufacturing Techniques, Jobs and etc.
Forum rules: General rules are applicable for this forum- Find Here
(CROs) and contract development and manufacturing organisations (CDMOs) offer outsourcing services on the followings major domains,

1. Pharmaceutical Research ( CRO Services like Drug Discovery and Clinical Research)

2. Development and Manufacturing. ( CDMO Services like drug development, API production, etc)

CRO Services - Overview

Typical CRO services include patient and site recruitment, clinical monitoring, analytics, biostatistics, medical writing and regulatory affairs consulting as shown in the image below.

CDMO Services - Overview

CDMOs, on the other hand, take over parts of the drug product development and manufacturing activities of pharmaceutical companies. They offer drug product development and manufacturing services, and active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) production and packaging services.

We listed few CRO and CDMO service offering companies for your reference ;

1. Piramal Pharma Solutions

Piramal Pharma Solutions is recognized as the best Contract Manufacturing Provider ( CDC) by world ADC. PPS offers end-to-end integrated services across the spectrum of the entire drug life cycle including discovery, development, and commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products.

2. Lonza - Pharma and Biotech

As one of the world’s most renowned companies for contract development and manufacturing and provided manufacturing services for more than 300 commercial molecules and supported the development of more than 700 pre-clinical and clinical molecules in small and large molecules.

3. Catalent

We are a global leader in providing integrated services, superior drug delivery technologies and manufacturing solutions to help life science innovators develop and launch successful pharmaceuticals, biologics and consumer health products.

4. AGC Biologics

AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), providing world-class development and manufacture of mammalian and microbial-based therapeutic proteins, plasmid DNA (pDNA), viral vectors and genetically engineered cells.

5.AMRI

AMRI’s team combines scientific expertise and market-leading technology to provide a complete suite of solutions in discovery, development, analytical services, and API and drug product manufacturing.
Hey there fellow forum members!

I wanted to share my recent experience with [https://knovator.com/healthcare-it-solutions/]Knovator's Health Solutions Development [/url] Services. Let me start by saying, it has been nothing short of phenomenal! 😄

As someone deeply invested in the healthcare industry, I've always been on the lookout for innovative solutions to streamline our processes. That's when I came across Knovator. Their team's expertise in developing tailored health solutions has truly been a game-changer for our organization.

From the get-go, their approach was highly collaborative. They took the time to understand our unique challenges and goals, ensuring that the final product not only met but exceeded our expectations.

One of the standout features of Knovator is their commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies. They seamlessly integrated AI-driven analytics into our system, which has significantly improved our decision-making processes and patient care.

The level of professionalism and dedication exhibited by their team was remarkable. They kept us in the loop at every stage of development, addressing our concerns promptly and efficiently.

What truly sets Knovator apart, in my opinion, is their post-launch support. They don't just hand over the product and vanish; they continue to provide assistance and updates as needed. It's reassuring to know that they're there for us, even after project completion.

In conclusion, if you're in the healthcare sector and looking for a reliable partner to elevate your services, I wholeheartedly recommend Knovator's Health Solutions Development Services. They've certainly earned my trust, and I'm excited to see how their expertise will continue to benefit our organization in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions or share your own experiences with Knovator. Let's keep this positive discussion going! 😊

In the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals, mergers a[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights