SAP ATTP stands for SAP Advanced Track & Trace for Pharmaceuticals, and it was developed in response to industry trends and consumer reviews.
The SAP ATTP is a serialisation registry and serial number processing solution that is closely embedded into supply chain management, warehouse management, and regulatory reporting systems.
Register for SAP ATTP Training at Global Online Trainings and get trained by expert consultants. Following session provides you the SAP ATTP Training Syllabus.
Uses of SAP ATTP
Pharmaceutical firms will use SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals to meet country-specific legislative standards for serialisation, monitoring and tracing, and regulatory reporting of pharmaceutical drugs.
You will also use the solution to make data sharing for packaging lines, supply chain partners (such as Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO)), and warehouse applications easier.
Features of SAP ATTP
- Report serial number events to authorities and business partners, enabling compliance to international legislation
- Integrate with ERP, warehouse management systems and packaging lines
- Capture serial numbers from packaging lines and warehouse systems and store serial number events centrally
- Track and Trace serial number of medicinal sales units and their aggregations
- Track batches and their serial number relation
- Globally manage number ranges and randomized or sequential serial number lists
- Browse and effect internal reporting on the usage and distribution of serial numbers globally
- Authenticate batches and serialized trade items