The candidate will have to come personally to the pharmacy council with all original documents as mentioned below and certified true-copies at the pharmacy council office for registration.
1. Form-G (For D.Pharm and B.Pharm, For Pharm. D / Pharm D (PB), Refer to Download Section)
2. Accompanying Form
3. Forwarding Letter (Included in Form-G)
4. One recent passport size photograph(5 X 4 Cms) of the applicant
5. In case of any change in the name of the applicant (any of the following documents) - (a) Marriage certificate (In the case of the married female candidate) or (b) A copy of gazette notification (in all other cases)
6. Proof of Birth Date & Birth Place (School / College leaving certificate / S.S.C. Board certificate or Birth Certificate from a competent authority)
7. Proof of residence in the Gujarat (Anyone - (a) Electric or telephone bill in the name of the parent of the candidate / (b) L.I.C. policy of the candidate / (c) Identity card of the candidate issued by the Election Commission / (d) Tax Bill from the relevant authority of panchayat or Nagarpalika or Municipal corporation / (e) Passport of the candidate
8. Aadhar Card
9. S.S.C. / H.S.C. Board Marks-sheet and certificates on the basis of which admission to D.Pharm / B.Pharm obtained
10. College bonafide / Course Completion Certificate with a period of study
11. College Leaving/Transfer Certificate mentioning the date of admission and period of completion of studies in pharmacy (In the case of an applicant who has passed a Diploma/Degree in pharmacy examination from an institution other than Gujarat State).
12. Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy Mark – sheet of all years
13. Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy Certificate obtained from relevant University/Board of examination OR Provisional Certificate of the University/Board
14. Practical Training Completion Certificate duly completed Section I-V with seal and signature of the principal of the concerned institute in Section-V of the Practical Training contract form
15. Proof of Employment/Business of the candidate as mentioned under column No.7(a) & (b) in the Form-G. ((a) Employer's Certificate mentioning period of service, designation, headquarters, Salary, etc. from relevant Firm/Company/Institution mentioning Drugs Licence Nos, if any; or (b) In case of self-employed persons, A self-declaration on the letter pad of the relevant Firm/Company, etc. mentioning Drug License Nos. if any; or (c) (In the case of an unemployed person) Undertaking for further studies, if applicable (Annexure-A) or A self-declaration of non-practicing (Annexure-B).
16. An affidavit (as per specimen copy enclosed in the case of an applicant who has passed Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy Examination from an institution of Gujarat or other than Gujarat State) (Annexure-C)
17. Undertaking and affidavit (as per specimen in the case of an applicant who has been registered as a pharmacist in another state Council) (Annexure-D)
Fees for GSPC Pharmacist Registration
Fees for Fresh Registration (Colleges of Gujarat ) is Rs. 2000/-.
Fees for Fresh Registration (Colleges from Outside Gujarat) is Rs. 5000/-.
Fees for Transfer of Registration from outside Gujarat is Rs. 5000/-.
If registration is made after 1 year of passing then late charges of Rs. 100/- is to be paid along with registration fees
Rs. 50/-For Postage Charges Or Courier Charges
Forms and Documents