This is a combined mentored fellowship and institutional strengthening programme for research institutions seeking to establish or expand their research office activities, and helps embed professional research management support within these institutions.
The Host institution must:
• support research that falls within the India Alliance’s remit, which is to support biomedical research that is relevant to human and animal welfare
• be able to receive and administer India Alliance funding
• be registered with Indian Research Management Initiative (IRMI)
• nominate individuals to IRMI Research Management Fellowships
• commit to employing the Research Management Fellow for the full duration of the fellow- ship
• ₹6,00,000 funding per annum towards salary support for the Research Management Fellow
• ₹1,00,000 funding towards a training budget for the RM Fellow, over the duration of the award
• Mentoring in research office processes for the Research Management Fellow, over a six- month period
The Research Management Fellowship is a full-time Fellowship for three years.
https://www.indiaalliance.org/india-res ... initiative