Social distancing is an effective measure, but it is recognised that it cannot be practised in all situations and the aim is to generally reduce potential for transmission.
While practising social distancing, people can travel to work (including public transport). For non-essential activities outside the workplace or attendance at schools, universities and childcare - social distancing includes:
- Avoiding crowds and mass gatherings where it is difficult to keep the appropriate distance away from others
- Avoiding small gatherings in enclosed spaces, for example family celebrations
- Attempting to keep a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and other people where possible, for example when they are out and about in public place.
- Avoiding shaking hands, hugging, or kissing other people
- Avoiding visiting vulnerable people, such as those in aged care facilities or hospitals, infants, or people with compromised immune systems due to illness or medical treatment.
Advisory on Social Distancing Measure in view of spread of COVID-19 disease
Download Here -