PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

After PharmD, MS programs, Ph.D., Fellowship programs, foreign pharmacist licensure examinations like IELTS, TCQR Process, OSPAP, FPGEE and etc
Hi,

Are you or anyone you know planning to sit IELTS before the end of the year? If yes, you can now download the latest IELTS Speaking questions from our website:

https://thelearnengcentre.wordpress.com ... downloads/

A preview of IELTS Speaking Questions - Set A is attached below; please download it.

I am Manoj Mohan, a former IELTS Examiner and British Council Teacher from Cochin, Kerala.

As a former examiner, I know that many healthcare professionals from India sit IELTS each year in order to prove their language proficiency as part of the application process to migrate abroad. Unfortunately, not everyone gets the required score in the first attempt, and so are forced to make repeated attempts.

For instance, I remember training a doctor who took IELTS 11 times when I was teaching at the British Council's Language Centre in Chennai.

Now, if test takers were to get hold of speaking questions in advance, it may give them a clear advantage in the test. Though it is easy to find speaking questions on the internet, I've noticed that almost all sites have content that's either too old or inaccurate. This is because Cambridge changes questions from time to time to stop the test from getting too predictable. The IELTS Speaking questions that we offer are up-to-date and extremely accurate. In fact, many students from my academy have ended up receiving all their speaking questions from the sets we publish.

Good luck!
Attachments:
Here's a preview of the IELTS Speaking Doc
(3.79 MiB) Downloaded 303 times

These companies are notable for their contribution[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights