PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

PharmD -Clinical Pharmacist Jobs from Indian Hospitals like Fortis, Appollo, aster medicity and etc. The requirement in ambulatory, critical care, clinical trials and etc.
Dear Mam,

Am seeking for a positive personal career as a Clinical Pharmacist in your well esteemed firm.

Having practiced in several areas of pharmacy while during my Doctor of Pharmacy academic curriculum and the experience I have gained during job experience in Medanta - The Medicity hospital as Clinical Pharmacist and also the exposure I got during my internship training, and my retail Pharmacy training for more than one year , I feel as though I am a great asset to your healthcare team.

Communication skills including verbal and written are essential to the success of an individual and to support the mission of the organization. Having a rapport with colleagues is a must and my clinical background allows me to effectively communicate with physicians and as well as other members of the health care team.

I am no stranger to pharmacy practice including but not limited to: clinical pharmacy practice, retail pharmacy practice, community and clinic consultant pharmacy practice, health educator, medication dispensing, medication therapy monitoring, supervisory functions, hospital drug list preparation & hospital drug formulary preparation, central and decentralized pharmacy services within the health care center.

I have always persevered to streamline, organize and refine day-to-day functions for accuracy, quality, compliance and patient satisfaction. I recognize personality, presentation, professionalism and a true caring interest in patients are critical to the long-term success of a pharmacist. These integral strengths are the standards that I consistently have embraced during my career, and are just one reason I would be a true asset to your esteemed firm and the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards
Dr. Riya Raj
Reg no:63992
Attachments:
(336.58 KiB) Downloaded 278 times

Need a plagiarism Checker which provides plagiaris[…]

Relay Therapeutics is a biotechnology company that[…]

In recent developments regarding the Graduate Phar[…]

In recent years, the field of pharmacy has undergo[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights