PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Guidelines for PharmD Internship, Hospital Training, Internship During COVID19, Clinical Pharmacy Activity Documentation Forms and etc.
To,
The HR Manager,
MGM new Bombay hospital
Navi Mumbai -400102
Date: 9/9/2021

Subject : Request for joining hospital for Internship .

Respected Sir,
I am Vaishnavi Sanjay Sarangdhar. Student of Doctor Of Pharmacy at sahayog sevabhavi sanstha's, Indira College of Pharmacy Vishnupuri . My 5th yr has been completed. 5th year result is 1st class with distinction, my college's documentation process is not done with government hospital or hospital posting has not started yet. For this, I would like to do my full internship in Aditya Birla Hospital . As a part of my course , I would have to do internship in which I will have to learn about the role and responsibilities of the clinical pharmacist.
While listing out the potential hospital names, I came across your hospital which matches with the list of requirements I have. Also, I think that I will get a lot more to learn from your hospital. I feel that I can get the best hands-on experience while doing internship with your hospital .
I would like to state that I am looking forward to attending the internship with your reputed hospital . As per my curriculum, I am supposed to attend a 1 year long internship and attain a certificate for the same and your hospital would be the perfect option for my internship program. It will definitely add value to my professional life and definitely add skills to my work.
I am also attaching my resume that list out all my academic qualifications and Non objection certificate of institute .Also I have attached project name that I have worked throughout the academic. I would request you to have a look at it and consider my application.
Therefore, I request you to kindly allow me to attend the internship program in your hospital . I believe you would accept my request and allow me to attend the internship. I shall be highly obliged for your kind support

Yours Sincerely,
Vaishnavi Sanjay Sarangdhar
Contact no :8956816789
Attachments:
(649.28 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
(113.84 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

These companies are notable for their contribution[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights