As you aware that social network discussions and its contents will not be taken by the search engines for indexing purpose. In forum discussion, your words/ contents will be taken by search engines and It will be served to the needful person through various online platforms.
Do you know how to post your topic on PharmD Info Forum?
Its simple as like you E-Mail someone, before that you should obey our forum rules to ensure and preserve a healthy relation with our external and internal professional members.
To begin with your topic on our forum, select a topic from the area where you specialized, once the topic title is finalized prepare your content (Please don’t copy paste any contents from any resources) for the same title. You can include images, files, polls and other relevant video extensions.
Kindly post your topics/questions on respective forum titles. Right now, we have made different forum titles and forum subtitles in our PharmD Info Forum.
Based on member request new forum titles can be made and that particular member can take the role as moderator for that forum title.
Moreover, keywords for your content are very important for a quality content.
Kindly follow the points before you make some posts.
1. Don’t post any Images/Video under your forum title with out any descriptions.
2. Post your titles only under relevant forum titles.Eg: If Topic is: ‘Vacancy in GSK Pharmaceuticals’ Should be posted under JOB Opportunities forum title.
3. If the topic is not viewed by any members for more than five days automatically that topic and its contents will be deleted by our BB Pruning system. (No recovery options)
4. We are very happy to celebrate your forum contributions in terms of offering BB points for each post, these scores can be used to upgrade your membership levels on our forum.
5. When you post questions kindly include the background information's with relevant descriptions.
6. Your content should be unique and its should be valuable to the members.
7. Your contribution will help others to update their knowledge so pay more attention before you make any posts on our forum.