A revised formulation of the Myers' cocktail may be composed of:
• 1 mL B-Complex
• 5 mL vitamin C (500 mg/mL)
• 5 mL Magnesium Chloride (30%)
• 3 mL Calcium Gluconate (10%)
• 1 mL Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (100 mg/mL)
• 1 mL Dexpanthenol (250 mg/mL)
• 0.5 mL Hydroxocobalamin (2,000 mcg/mL)
A common booster used to accompany IV infusions is a potent antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione may aid in disease prevention, immune function and energy levels.
The standard Myer’s cocktail drip consists of;
10 ml vitamin C
1-3 ml Calcium gluconate
2-6 ml Magnesium sulfate
1-3 ml vitamin B complex
1-2 ml trace metals
4-10 ml Glutathione
1ml Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
Administration: Mixed with 8-20 ml Sterile water. The solution is administered slowly, usually over a period of 5-15 minutes.
Indications: Acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease.
Adverse effects: Hypotension, fluid overload, stomach upset, anaphylaxis, flushing, pain at site of injection.
List of Indian Suppliers of Myers’ cocktail:
• Happy Head (Bangalore & Telangana): Rs 5,999
• The Holistic Therapy Centre (Kochi): Rs 7,000
• Mirakle Wellness Clinic (Coimbatore, Pollachi): Rs 5,899