PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Are you a Clinical Pharmacist? Join Clinical Pharmacist Forum to discuss various clinical pharmacy services, clinical pharmacist jobs, and your experiences.
Forum rules: The material, content provided by this forum is for informational purpose only and is not intended for substitute to medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. General rules are applicable for this forum- Find Here
Hi All, I'm studying the 1st year of PharmD in Mysore. I wanted to know more about this course and what will I be doing as a clinical pharmacist in India. Also, are there any advices that you would give for a PharmD student.

Could anyone be kind enough to enlighten me more about this?

Thanks
A registered pharmacist must analyse each prescription submitted for supply as well as the patient file in order to promote therapeutic appropriateness by identifying:

Drug-disease interactions, Therapeutic duplication (ii) Drug-drug interactions (iii) Incorrect drug dosage or duration of drug treatment (iv) Drug-allergy interactions (v) Incorrect drug dosage or duration of drug treatment (vi) Drug-allergy interactions (vii) Correlation of drug availability (to avoid artificial shortage of drugs) (viii)Clinical mistreatment/abuse

To know more in detail - Check PPR 2015 Guidelines

In the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals, mergers a[…]

PharmD Info - Highlights